IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for the Post of Project Officer/Junior Project Officer-Social Media-Content Creation
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kharagpur, West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant post of Project Officer / Junior Project Officer - Social Media - Content Creation for the Department of Alumni Affairs and International Relations under the project entitled "International Relations Fund (IRF)(IRF)" on a contractual basis.
About the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
1. Project Officer/Junior Project Officer-Social Media-Content Creation
- Job Type: Supervising Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 40 years.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in English/Science/Engineering, Master’s degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication from a reputed university with first-class or equivalent.
- Work Experience: Desirable experience in familiarity with research and teaching activities in a premier technological institution of higher learning; experience in science writing, editorial writing, book review; experience in production; Desired Skills/Knowledge: Write press releases, tweets, social media posts, conduct interviews, handle publication work.
- Salary: Rs. 40.000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected through an appropriate mode of selection as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply online through the official website on or before 30th December 2019. Candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.