Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kharagpur, West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur is recruiting qualified and experienced Graduate or Postgraduate candidates for the posts of Laboratory Technician - Technical in the Department of DHI Centre of Excellence in Advanced Manufacturing Technology under Remote Monitoring and Real-Time Control of Defects in Friction Stir Welding Process and Preventive Health Monitoring of Friction Stir Welding Machine(ROM) Project on a contract basis.
About the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Laboratory Technician - Technical
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 25 years.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma (3-year programme) in Mechatronics or Instrumentation from a reputed college; Good communication skill; All through First class/Division career.
- Work Experience: 1-year Industrial experience in CNC / Robotics / Design of equipment etc.
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected through the preferred mode of selection as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply online through the official website on or before 25th October 2019. Candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.