IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2019: Vacancy for the Post of Field Assistant-Technical
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kharagpur, West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant post of Field Assistant-Technical for the Department of Geology and Geophysics under the project entitled "Resilience of Groundwater Physico-Chemical Evolution in River Ganga Deltaic Aquifers to Changing Hydrologic Regime(RGE)" on a contractual basis.
About the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
1. Field Assistant-Technical
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 40 years.
- Educational Qualification: Madhyamik or Equivalent (Class 10 board) exam qualified.
- Work Experience: Experience with field sampling of groundwater, surface water, and treated water, experience with drilling sediment collection, handling of analytical instruments like ICP, IC, etc.
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected through an appropriate mode of selection as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply online through the official website on or before 26th December 2019. Candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.