Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kharagpur, West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur is recruiting qualified and experienced Postgraduate candidates for the posts of Chief Technical Officer - Strategic and Outreach in the Department of Library under Development of National Digital Library of India as a Digital Knowledge Asset of the Nation(DNA) Project on a contract basis.
About the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Chief Technical Officer - Strategic and Outreach
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Preference would be given to candidates with MBA (from IIM, XLRI, ISB or preferably from a top management college.
- Work Experience: 10+ years of work experience, including a minimum of 6+ years in senior management/ executive role managing multiple functional areas in the field of education/ training/ skill development/outreach activities. Should have a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing strategies leading to the growth of an organizations revenue, clientele, and line of products/ services. Preference will be given to those having worked on education services or digital library. Must have an entrepreneurial mindset with exceptional communication, organizational and leadership skills. Must possess skills in several of the following areas: - Strategic planning - Developing high quality strategies and roadmaps that are in alignment with the short-term and long-term goals of the organization - Education sector knowledge: Should have a first-hand experience of dealing with various stakeholders of the education sector and maintain a deep knowledge of the various market forces shaping the current and future trends through in-depth market research - Leadership.
- Salary: Rs. 1,60,000/- p.m.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected through the preferred mode of selection as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply online through the official website on or before 28th October 2019. Candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.