Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kharagpur, West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur is recruiting qualified and experienced Postgraduate candidates for the posts of Chief Project Officer - Strategic and Outreach in the Department of Library under Development of National Digital Library of India as a Digital Knowledge Asset of the Nation(DNA) Project on a contract basis.
About the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Chief Project Officer - Strategic and Outreach
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/M.Sc (from IIT, NIT or preferably from a top science/engineering college) or MBA (from IIM, XLRI, ISB or preferably from a top management college).
- Work Experience: Min 10 years of experience in business development and 5+ years of experience in developing marketing strategies in the education sector. Strong written and verbal communication skills - Excellent relationship building skills and team handling abilities - Strong network of clients (schools) in different regions. - Great problem-solving skills and out of the box thinking The role would require frequent travel. This role needs someone who is passionate in bringing about a change in the education system in India and wants to be in the education sector. Responsibility: Developing annual business plans for the Outreach team - Responsible for achieving outreach targets for the assigned region - Design and implementation of outreach strategies to maximize reach to the target audience for different programs. - Analyzing regional/national data analytics to identify trend, best practices and growth strategies - Recruit, lead and manage a team of regional/ territory managers - Define and monitor progress and target for the team - Efficient implementation of operational initiatives such as principals- meets, press briefings, open houses, participation in career fairs etc. with a view to maximize reach to target audience - Developing and executing online digital campaigns to maximize reach to target audience - Working with designers and vendors for development and production of marketing collaterals - Nurturing and managing existing and prospective relationships with different stakeholders and third parties/ business associates to set up interactions with students and parents of target group. Posting: Kharagpur or Kolkata Other Benefit: Accommodation provided if posted at Kharagpur. upon joining, after 6 months, maybe eligible to register for MS/Ph.D. in IIT Kharagpur, subject to fulfillment of the requirements for MS/Ph.D. admission set by respective Departments of IIT Kharagpur.
- Salary: Rs. 90,000/- p.m.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected through the preferred mode of selection as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply online through the official website on or before 28th October 2019. Candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.