IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Sr. Project Assistant (Tech.)
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for the post of Sr. Project Assistant (Tech.) under the project entitled "Exploring Migration and its Impacts in Europe (CW14708N)" on a contractual basis under the Department of Management Studies up to 02/01/2023.
About the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
1. Sr. Project Assistant (Tech.)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Eligibility: Bachelors in Technology / Bachelors in Engineering is needed and is the eligibility criteria. Masters degree in Management will be preferred. Specific Needs for Project: B.Tech with Object Oriented Programming / Python programming skills. Excellent report writing skills and communication skills in English would be needed. Past experience in data collection through surveys and data analysis skills would be desirable. Good understanding of decision sciences / statistical analysis will be desired.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online interview as and when decided by the Authority.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download the form from the Official Website and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc. by mail with advertisement No. on the subject line at email id: "[email protected]" on or before 13th January 2021.