IIT Delhi Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Project Assistant (Tech.)
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for the post of Project Assistant (Tech.) under the project entitled "Design of Anti-Mine Boots (AMBs) using Finite Element Simulations with Human Body Model (HBM) (JATC Sup Project # 13 under MI01618) (RP03439G)" on a contractual basis under the Department of Mechanical Engineering up to 05/10/2022.
About the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
1. Project Assistant (Tech.)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Eligibility: ITI in Computer hardware and networking or in equivalent area. Working experience of more than 8 years in relevant field. Knowledge of system administration, knowledge of license handling for CAD/CAE software, and knowledge of FLEXlm tool is required. Additional certifications in relevant area are desired.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 29,200-41,000/- p.m.+24% HRA
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online interview as and when decided by the Authority.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download the form from the Official Website and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, etc. by mail with advertisement No. on the subject line at email id: "[email protected]" on or before 13th January 2021.