ICMR-NIRT Recruitment 2020: Vacancy for the Post of Project Technician-III (Field worker)
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the vacant post of Project Technician-III (Field worker) to work in Jharkhand for the ICMR funded ad-project titled “RATIONS study: A cluster-randomized trial of nutritional support (food rations) to reduce TB incidence in household contacts of patients with smear positive pulmonary tuberculosis in communities with a high prevalence of under-nutrition.
About the ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
1. Project Technician-III (Field worker)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Eligibility: 12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or related subject or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or Two years field/laboratory experience* in a Govt. recognized organisation. *BSC degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience.
- Work Experience: 01-02 years.
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 22nd December 2020 from 9:30 A.M. at "House No - H/31 Argora Housing Colony. Argora Ranchi. Jharkhand Pin 834002". Candidates are required to download the application form from the Official Website and bring the duly filled application form along with all the testimonials at the time of the Interview.