ICMR-NIRT Recruitment 2020: Vacancies for Scientist C (Medical)/Scientist B (Medical)/Junior Medical Officer
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Scientist C (Medical)/Scientist B (Medical)/Junior Medical Officer under an ad-hoc research project of ICMR titled “National survey for state-wise prevalence of microbiologically confirmed pulmonary tuberculosis in India".
About the ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
1. Scientist C (Medical)/Scientist B (Medical)/Junior Medical Officer
- Job Type: Research Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 12
- Age Limit: 40 years.
- Eligibility: Scientist C - [Medical]:
- MBBS degree with 4 years’ experience in the relevant field or Post Graduate Diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with 2 years’ experience in the relevant field or Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one year experience in the relevant field.
- MBBS Degree with one year Research/Teaching experience or MD in Microbiology/Pathology/ PSM from a recognized University.
- MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- Work Experience: 0-04 years.
- Salary: Rs. 60,000-64,000/- p.n.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Skype Interview to be held on 27th October 2020 at "ICMR – National Institute Research in Tuberculosis,No.1. Sathyamoorty Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031".
The candidates are requested to send in advance the filled-in application form downloadable from NIRT website (www.nirt.res.in) along with copies of Degree certificate, Medical Council Registration certificate, Experience certificate, CV, major publications (if any) and copies of testimonials by e-mail to [email protected] by 26th October 2020.