ICMR-NIREH Recruitment 2020: Vacancy for the Post of JRF
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Environmental Health is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the vacant post of Junior Research Fellow under DHR funded project named “Blood Metabolome and Gutmicrobiome Signatures Linking Air
Pollution and Type – 2 Diabetes Prevalence” on a contractual basis.
About the ICMR-National Institute for Research in Environmental Health
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Job Type: Research Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Eligibility: Post graduate degree in life sciences or graduate/post graduate degree in the professional courses selected
through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Test – CSIR, UGC NET, GATE and equivalent examinations
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, AICTE, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- p.m.+16% HRA
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
Eligible candidates care required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon 27th October 2020 (Tuesday) at ICMR-National Institute for Research in Environmental Health, Bypass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal – 462030 Madhya Pradesh (NIREH is situated at a distance of 2KM from Barkhera Bonder village on the bypass road towards IISER Bhopal along with the duly completed prescribed application form (copy of prescribed form attached).