ICAR NEH Region Umiam Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Business Manager
Job Location: Umiam, Meghalaya
Agri- Business lncubation (ABl) Centre ICAR Research Complex for N.E.H. Region invites applications in the prescribed format for filling up the vacant position of Business Manager under the project entitled “AgriBusiness lncubation (ABI) under National Agriculture lnnovation Fund (NAIF) Component II” on a contractual basis.
About the ICAR Research Complex for N.E.H. Region
1. Business Manager
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 45 years.
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Business Management/ Agricultural Economics/ Extension/ Veterinary/ Business Managernent/ lntellectual Properly Managementi Technology Transferi Iechnology Commercializationi Business Development/ Entrepreneurship development. And other related subjects. or
- MBA/Master’s degree in Agricultural Business Management/ Business Management/Agricultural Economics/ Intellectual Property Management/Technology Transfer/Technology Comnrercialization/ other related subjects with l” Division or 60%o marks or equivalent grade point average with z1l5 years of bachelor’s degree with at least tlrree 1″ears of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship/Trainingiother engagement and one research papers in Science Citation Index (SCI) NAAS rated (>4.00).
- Work Experience: Experience in activities related to business i ncubation/Entrepr eneursh ip development/Tech nology Transfer/lP Management. Good communication skills.
- Salary: Rs. 49,000/- p.m.+HRA
Selection and Application Process
Candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents to the concerned email id (email@example.com) on or before 26th July 2021 after screening the applications, the eligible candidate will be informed for interview by email or over the phone. The original documents of the candidates will be verified at a later stage.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.