ICAR NEH Region Imphal Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for Project Associate-I and Field Worker
Job Location: Imphal, Manipur
ICAR Research Complex for N.E.H. Region, Imphal invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Project Associate-I and Field Worker on a contractual basis under a DBT funded project entitled “Exploring Nutraceutical Potential of Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) and Maitake (Grifola frondosa) Mushrooms and Promotion of its Production for Entrepreneurial and Socioeconomic Livelihood in North East India”.
About the ICAR Research Complex for N.E.H. Region
1. Project Associate-I
- Job Type: Research Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Eligibility: M.Sc. in Agri./Horti. (specialization in Plant Pathology /Plant Biotechnology/Genetics & Plant Breeding)/Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Pathology/Biotechnology.
- Work Experience: Desirable: (i) Research experience in Plant Pathology/Mushrooms/ Plant Biotechnology with knowledge of Computer.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- p.m.+ HRA
2. Field Worker
- Job Type: Other Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Eligibility: Graduate Degree in Science (Science, Agriculture, Horticulture).
- Work Experience: Desirable: (i) Working knowledge & experience of agricultural operations, laboratory work and field survey, (ii) Knowledge of computer, data analysis.
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.+ HRA
Selection and Application Process
The eligible candidates (appearing in-person as well as online mode) are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy of the original documents in a single PDF file through email to recruitment.icarmanipur latest by 13 July, 2021 (5.00 pm) with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The shortlisted candidates will; be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview (in-person/online through video conferencing) on 16 July, 2021 (Friday) at 11.00 am [NCS Portal Job ID: 16T61-1220469779769J].
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.