ICAR-IARI Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under SERB funded project entitled “Green synthesis and characterization of reduced graphene oxide for
fabrication of highly sensitive biosensor for detection of plant nutrient stress” on a contractual basis.
About the ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Job Type: Research Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Eligibility: Postgraduate degree in basic science (Chemistry, Biochemistry) or graduate/ post graduate degree in professional courses (i.e. Nanotechnology/Nanoscience/Agricultural Chemicals/Agricultural Physics) selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- a.Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- b.The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE. DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR. IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- p.m.+24% HRA
Selection and Application Process
The eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the PI’s e-mail addresses (email@example.com) by 25th June 2021. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be called by email for the online interview which is fixed on 28th June 2021 from 10:30 A.M onwards. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.