IBPS Recruitment 2021: 5830 Vacancies for the Post of CRP Clerks-XI
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online applications from eligible candidates (who are looking for Banking jobs) for its Common Recruitment Process (CRP – XI) to recruit 5830 vacancies in the clerical cadre.
About the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
1. IBPS Clerk
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 5830
- Age Limit: 20 – 38 years.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT: Candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 27th October 2021. candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature and have to pay an application fee of Rs. 850/- through online mode at the time of filling the online application form.
IBPS Clerk 2021 selection process is very simple. It includes only two phases i.e. Phase 1 – Prelims exam and Phase 2 – Mains exam. There is no interview in IBPS Clerk notification 2021. Candidates must qualify for the Prelims exam and clear the cutoff in the Mains exam for the final selection.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.