HPCL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Biomass Advisor
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited invites online applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up that vacant post of Biomass Advisor on a contractual basis for a period of 03 years which may be extended by further 1 year subject to the requirement and satisfactory performance.
About the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
1. Biomass Advisor
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 30 – 65 years.
- B.Sc in Agriculture with a minimum of 10 years of work experience Or
- BE/BTech/BBA in agriculture or any other discipline with minimum of 9 years of work experience Or
- M.Tech/MBA having a minimum of 7 years of work experience
- Work Experience: Minimum no. of years as per the above table in which last 3 years’ experience should be in the aggregation of biomass OR end to end supply chain development OR Fuel management such as Fuel Planning, Purchase, Storage, Handling, Mixing and feeding of fuel included for Industries such as biomass to Power, Sugar etc.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 15th May 2021. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of their latest passport size photograph and resume at the time of filling the online application form.
The final selection shall be done basis on the personal interview. Depending on the number of candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo single-stage or multiple-stage interviews.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.