HPCL Recruitment 2021: 25 Vacancies for the Post of Chartered Accountant
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Chartered Accountant on a regular basis.
About the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
1. Chartered Accountant
- Job Type: Accounting/Financial Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 25
- Age Limit: 27 years.
- Eligibility: Candidate should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) with at least 50% marks. Candidates applying for the post should be in possession of CA professional qualification completed in all respect at the time of applying for the post including completion of mandatory Articleship Training required for award of CA qualification. Candidates would also be required to produce Certificate of Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-
Selection and Application Process
- The selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like shortlisting basis CA Marks, Group Task, Personal Interview etc.
- A category wise merit list of qualified candidates would be drawn from the entire qualified candidates
basis CA score (weightage 50%) and performance in Group Task (weightage 15%) and Personal Interview (weightage 35%).
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply Online through the Official Website on or before 31st March 2021. Candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 1180/- through online mode at the time of filling the online application form.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.