High Court of Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Cook
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
High Court of Meghalaya invites online applications from citizens of India for filling up the vacant position of Cook on a regular basis.
About the High Court of Meghalaya
- Job Type: Other Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 18 – 27 years.
- Eligibility: SSLC passed from a recognized Board within Diploma in cooking or 2 (Two) years experience from an establishment recognized by the Government.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 17,400/-
Selection and Application Process
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 7th May 2021. Candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/- through online and offline mode.
- Online Mode: ATM Cum Debit Card issued by State Bank of India or Net Banking of State Bank of India’s account holders.
- Offline Mode: Cash payment of any branch of SBI using challans. Candidates may also pay by cash at any branch of SBI.
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Examination and Personal Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.