High Court of Meghalaya Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for Stenographer Grade-II
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
High Court of Meghalaya invites online applications from citizens of India for filling up the vacant position of Stenographer Grade-II on a regular basis.
About the High Court of Meghalaya
1. Stenographer Grade-II
- Job Type: Stenography Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 18 – 27 years.
- Eligibility: Bachelors Degree from recognized University with Diploma in Stenography in English with minimum speed of 100 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in computer typing.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 37,800/-
Selection and Application Process
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 7th May 2021. Candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/- through online and offline mode.
- Online Mode: ATM Cum Debit Card issued by State Bank of India or Net Banking of State Bank of India’s account holders.
- Offline Mode: Cash payment of any branch of SBI using challans. Candidates may also pay by cash at any branch of SBI.
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Examination and Personal Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.