Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
The Gauhati High Court invites applications from qualified candidates to fill up the posts of Protocol Assistant in the District & Session Judge Establishment, Sonitpur. Eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date of application.
About the Gauhati High Court
- Protocol Assistant
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 18 – 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: A Graduate from any UGC recognized University. Preference may be given to a candidate possessing knowledge of various cultures, histories, flora and fauna of Assam and the other North Eastern States and also the places of interest and importance. The candidate must have adequate knowledge (reading, writing and communicating skills) of the official language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 14,000-60,500/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their results in the Written Examination and viva-voce.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications are required to apply online through the official website on or before 20th November 2019. The candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their photograph and signature. The candidates are also required to download pay a fee of Rs. 300/- through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India on or before 25th November 2019.