Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
The Gauhati High Court, Guwahati invites application from qualified candidates for filling up the post of Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service. Eligible candidates are required to apply on or before the last date.
About the Gauhati High Court
- Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service
- Job Type: Legal Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 10
- Age Limit: 35 – 48 years.
- Educational Qualification: Must be a holder of a Degree in Law from a recognized University. Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practicing for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 51,500-63,070/-
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Competitive Examination shall consist of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/Interview.
Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria are required to apply online through the official website. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of signatures and photographs at the time of filling the application form. Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/- through Bank Challan within 02 days of submitting the online application form.