GAIL Recruitment 2020: Vacancy For Chief General Manager (Law)
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
GAIL India Limited invites applications from Qualified candidates for filling up the vacant post of Chief General Manager (Law) on a regular basis.
About the GAIL (India) Limited
1. Chief General Manager (Law)
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 52 years.
- Eligibility: Graduate Degree in any Discipline with minimum 55% marks and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (minimum 3 years professional course) with minimum 55% marks OR 5 Years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 55% marks. Preference will be given to candidates having Master Degree in Law (LLM). Candidate must possess minimum 24 years of post-qualification executive experience in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Organization(s)/ Undertakings(s) and/or Large Private Sector.
- Work Experience: 24 years.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 1,20,000-2,80,000/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 4th December 2020 and also have to upload scanned copies of necessary testimonials. Candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- through Online Mode at the time of filling the application form.