Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Export-Import Bank invites applications for recruitment of Officers in Junior/Middle management levels for IT Professionals.
About Export Import Bank of India
Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) is a financial institution, established in 1982 under Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981. Since its inception, the Exim Bank of India has been both a catalyst and a key player in the promotion of cross border trade and investment. Commencing operations as a… read more
- Manager - IT (Finacle Developer)
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 32 years.
- Educational Qualification: 60% in B.E/ B. Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Electronics & Communications OR Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course and MCA.
- Work Experience: 3 Years of PostQualification experience in Finacle Development. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Finacle CBS Customization, Jasper Report development and PL/SQL programming.
- Salary: Rs. 31,705/-
- Manager - IT (Sharepoint/.Net Developer)
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 32 years.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science /Information Technology / Electronics Communications. OR Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course and MCA.
- Work Experience: 3 Years of Post Qualification experience in Sharepoint Development. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in SharePoint application development, workflow administration, Powershell scripting, REST/SOAP API Development, and SQL Server administration.
- Salary: Rs.31,705/-
- Deputy Manager - IT (Developer)
- No. of Vacancies: 04
- Age Limit: 28 years.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology / Electronics &Communications. OR Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course and MCA.
- Work Experience: Minimum 1 Year of Post Qualification experience in any of the following technology.
a) Oracle Database Administrator,
b) AIX/Unix administrator,
c) Microsoft .NET/Sharepoint/asp.net / SSRS/SSIS developer,
d) Finacle Developer–Minimum one-year experience in Finacle CBS environment purely in coding/development (environment), e) Middleware/IBM MQ/Websphere administration, f) Java/Jscript development, g) ETL Developer.
- Salary: Rs.23,700/-
The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form. The Application Form is available on the Bank’s website under the ‘Career’ section. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank.