Job Location: Asansol, West Bengal
Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited engaged in coal mining activities in West Bengal & Jharkhand state invites applications from Indian nationals for filling up the vacancies for the post of Cost Accountant/Accountant.
About Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Cost Accountant/Accountant
- Job Type: Accounting/Financial Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 57
- Age Limit: 18 – 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 37,063/-
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their results in the Written examination conducted by the Authority.
Interested candidates are required to apply online through the official website of ECL. They have to upload scanned copies of all the relevant documents at the time of filling the application form and pay a fee of Rs. 500/- as processing fee through challan on or before 23rd October 2019.