Job Location: Chandigarh
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition, Chandigarh is recruiting eligible candidates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer. Eligible candidates meeting with the qualification can apply for the posts.
About DR. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Catering, and Nutrition, Chandigarh was set up in the year 1990 with an aim to train young promising men and women to provide manpower for the hospitality industry. The institute lays stress and emphasis on creating professional skills but also encourages various other curriculum… read more
- L.D.C. (Stores/Cash/Estt)
- No. of Vacancies: 06
- Age Limit: 28 years.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 or Higher Secondary School, passing typing speed of 40 w.p.m.
- Work Experience: One year of experience in Computer Applications.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 20,500/-
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and Typing speed in English of 40 words per minute.
- Work Experience: Experience in Administrative and Accounts matters.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 27,900/-
The shortlisted candidates for the post of LDC and Stenographer will be selected on the basis of their result in the written examination. The date of the written test shall be informed in due course of time.
The candidate has to send duly filled in application form available on the official website of the Institute along with all required self-attested testimonials along with Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- for Gen/OBC & Rs.100 for SC/ST & PwD in favour of “PRINCIPAL DR. AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT, CHANDIGARH” payable at Chandigarh to be sent to the principal at the above-mentioned address.