Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Nalbari, Assam
District Legal Service Authority, Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part IX for filling up the vacant post of Front Office Coordinator on a contractual basis for one year from the date of appointment.
About the Nalbari District Judiciary
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 18 - 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: B.A/B.Sc./B, Com or equivalent examinations along with 6 (Six) months Diploma/Certificate course in Computers with Proficiency in IYS Office, Internet & email.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination followed by Viva-Voce as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications are required to send their applications in the standard form along with self-attested copies of certificate/diploma etc. in support of their Educational Qualification, age, caste, experience along with 2(two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side must reach 'The District & Sessions Judge-cum-Chairman, District Legal Service Authority, Nalbari and should reach the said Office of the District Legal Service Authority, Nalbari" on or before 15th February 2020.