Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kolkata
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Navigational Assistant Grade-III in the Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Kolkata.
About Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships
The Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships under the Ministry of Shipping was established to help the mariners and local fisherman to navigate safely in the Indian waters. It provides General Aids to Marine Navigation along the Indian coasts. The Headquarters of the Directorate is situated at Noida. (U.P.) For… read more
- Navigational Assistant Grade III
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 18 – 27 years.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics from an institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs.29,200-92,300/- Level 5 of the Pay Matrix.
The candidates would be selected for the posts on the basis of the written exam/personal interview arranged/conducted by the Authority.
Applications completed in all respect along with required enclosures should be sent by Post, Speed Post or Registered Post to
“The Director, Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, ‘Deep Bhavan’, D372/2, Taratalla Road, Kolkata-700088" on or before 16 September 2019.