Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Navigational Assistant Grade-III (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted) in the Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Mumbai.
About the Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships
- Navigational Assistant Grade III
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 07
- Age Limit: 18 – 27 years.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics from an institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: PB – I (5200 – 20200) Matrix Level-5
The candidates would be selected for the posts on the basis of the written exam/personal interview arranged/conducted by the Authority.
Applications completed in all respect along with required enclosures should be sent by Post, Speed Post or Registered Post to
“The Director, Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, ‘Deep Bhavan’, M.G.Road, Ghatkopar (East), Mumbai 400 077 (Maharashtra)” so as to reach on or before 23.09.2019 up to 17.00 Hrs.