Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam invites application from qualified graduate candidates to fill up the post of Junior Assistant. Interested candidates having requisite qualification can apply for the posts.
About the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 08
- Age Limit: 18 - 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government. The candidate must possess a minimum 12 (twelve) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application from any recognized/registered institute.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their result in the OMR based objective type is written test. The candidates qualifying in the OMR based Objective Type Written Test shall be called for a Computer Proficiency Test.
Interested candidates are required to apply online (only) by visiting the website. The candidates are also required to upload their recent passport-sized photograph and photocopies of all the relevant documents at the time of filling the online application form on or before 25 October 2019.