Job Location: Visakhapatnam
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Navigational Assistant Grade-III in the Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Visakhapatnam.
About Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships
The Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships under the Ministry of Shipping was established to help the mariners and local fisherman to navigate safely in the Indian waters. It provides General Aids to Marine Navigation along the Indian coasts. The Headquarters of the Directorate is situated at Noida. (U.P.) For… read more
- Navigation Assistant Grade-III
- No. of Vacancies: 05
- Age Limit: 18 – 27 years.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics from an institution recognized by Central Government or State Government.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Pay Band 1 Rs.5200-20200/-with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
The candidates would be selected for the posts on the basis of the written exam/personal interview arranged/conducted by the Authority.
Candidate meeting the eligibility criteria are required to forward their applications to the "Director, Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, "Deep Bhavan" Port Residential Area, Saligrampuram, Visakhapatnam-530024" before 23 September 2019.