Job Location: Jamnagar
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Navigational Assistant Grade-III in the Directorate of Lighthouses & Lightships, Jamnagar. The initial posting shall be at any Lighthouse/DGPS station of Saurashtra coast in Gujarat State under Jamnagar Directorate and liable to be transferred anywhere in India.
About Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships
The Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships under the Ministry of Shipping was established to help the mariners and local fisherman to navigate safely in the Indian waters. It provides General Aids to Marine Navigation along the Indian coasts. The Headquarters of the Directorate is situated at Noida. (U.P.) For… read more
- Navigational Assistant Grade- III
- No. of Vacancies: 08
- Age Limit: 18 – 27 years.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics from an Institution recognized by Central Government or State Government.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Pay Band- 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- Level-5 on Pay Matrix (7th Pay Commission)
The candidates would be selected for the posts on the basis of the written exam/personal interview arranged/conducted by the Authority.
Eligible candidates have to download the application form from the official website and send the filled form along with all other testimonials to the Director, "Directorate of Lighthouses and Lightships, Deep Bhavan Pt. Nehru Marg, Jamnagar-361008, Gujarat" on or before 30 September 2019.