Dhenkanal Forest Division Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for Subject Matter Specialist
Job Location: Dhenkanal, Odisha
Dhenkanal Forest Division invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant position of Subject Matter Specialist at Divisional Management Unit, Dhenkanal under Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project, Phase-II on a contractual basis for a period of one year.
About the Odisha Wildlife Organisation
1. Subject Matter Specialist
- Job Type: Research Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT or B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelors Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Statistics/ Economics with MCA.
- 03 years work experience with at least 02 years as a technical expert in GIS/ Remote Sensing (RS) in respect of Monitoring & Evaluation in the relevant sector.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with self-attested xerox copies of relevant documents in respect of qualifications, experience, and a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of “DFO-cum-DMU Chief, Dhenkanal, payable at Dhenkanal” to the “Office of the Divisional Forest Officer-cum-DMU Chief, Dhenkanal” on or before 15th April 2021 till 5.00 PM. The shortlisted candidates will be selected through an appropriate mode of selection or as and when decided by the Authority.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.