Delhi Police Recruitment 2022: 835 Vacancies for Head Constable
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission.
About the Delhi Police
1. Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Job Type: Armed Forces Jobs/Security Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 835
- Age Limit: 18 – 25 years.
- Eligibility: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board at the time of filling out the application form. Speed in English Typing: 30 words per minute OR Speed in Hindi Typing: 25 words per minute.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 16th June 2022. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature and all the testimonials and have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode at the time of filling the line application form.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.