Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) is looking for an eminent scientist of international repute for appointment as Director in Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP), Kolkata.
About the Department of Atomic Energy
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 45 – 57 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should be a Ph. D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch. Eminent Scientist or a person with an outstanding academic record, as well as impressive R&D track record in the field of Nuclear Physics/BioPhysics or Allied disciplines, shall be preferred.
- Work Experience: The candidate should have an excellent publication record, the experience of leading a group and have a rich experience of in project implementation with optimum utilisation of available resources.
- Pay-Scale: Level 16 in Pay Matrix as per 7th Central Pay Commission plus allowances.
Appointments will be made by the Government of India on the recommendations of Search-cum-Selection Committee.
Interested Candidates have to apply giving detailed resume in the prescribed proforma along with one page Vision statement of the Institute and send it by post to Assistant Personnel Officer, Office of Secretary, Department of Atomic Energy, Anushakti Bhawan, C.M.S. Marg, Mumbai- 400001.