DAC&FW Recruitment 2020: Vacancy for the Post of Library and Information Assistant
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Department Of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant post of Library & Information Assistant on a regular basis.
About the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
1. Library & lnformation Assistant
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree in Library Science or Library & Information Science or a recognized University or institute. Two years of professional experience in a Library under Central Government or State Government or Autonomous or statutory organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational institution.
- Work Experience: 02 years.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
The shortlisted candidates will be selected through an appropriate mode of selection or as and when decided by the Authority.
Eligible candidates may send their application along with self-attested copies of testimonials, age, educational qualification, experience, caste, etc to the "Director, North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Biswanath charity, Dist. Biswanath (Assam)-784 176" on or before 17th January 2020.