D.C. Office, Tinsukia Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for the Post of Junior Assistant
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Tinsukia, Assam
Deputy Commissioner Office, Tinsukia invited the eligible candidates in the Standard Form of application published in Part IX of Assam Gazette, who are the citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Indian Constitution, for filling up of the 4(Four) nos. of vacant sanctioned posts of Junior Assistant on a regular basis.
About the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Tinsukia District
1. Junior Assistant
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 04
- Age Limit: 18 - 40 years.
- Eligibility: The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be Graduate/ Degree examination passed in any discipline from a University recognized as such by the State/ Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the State/ Central Government. The Candidates must have good working knowledge and skill in Computer, especially Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail, etc. The Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in Computer Application/ Knowledge from Government recognized institute.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 14,000-60,500/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
Eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the Standard Form along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, age, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. etc. along with 3 (three) copies of Passport Size Photographs to the Office of the "Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia, P.O. Borguri, Pin- 786126, Dist- Tinsukia, Assam" on or before 1st February 2021.