D.C. Office, Noklak Nagaland Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of District Project Associate
Job Location: Noklak, Nagaland
Deputy Commissioners Office, Noklak, Nagaland invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of District Project Associate on a contractual basis for a period of 01 year to work under Nagaland State Disaster Management Authority.
About the Deputy Commissioners Office, Noklak, Nagaland
1. District Project Associate
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 18 – 35 years.
- Eligibility: Post Graduate in Disaster Management, Geography, EVS, R. Tech. Civil Engineering/Architecture/Computer Science or any equivalent subject.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 40,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
The resume of the applicant along with all the testimonials should be submitted to EAC i/c “DDMA Office of the Deputy Commissioners Office, Noklak, Nagaland” by 16th June 2021 during office hours. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written test followed by Viva Voice.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.