D.C. Office, Morigaon Recruitment 2021: 13 Vacancies for the Post of Mandal (Gr-lll)
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Morigaon, Assam
Application are hereby invited from eligible candidates who are a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 8 of the constitution of India domiciled in the state of Assam for filling up of 13 Numbers of sanctioned vacant Post of "Mandal" (Gr-lll) in the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon.
About the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Morigaon District
1. Mandal (Gr-lll)
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 13
- Age Limit: 18 - 40 years.
- Eligibility: The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination. The candidate must possess a valid 5 (Six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 14,000-60,500/-
Candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in a written test followed by a computer proficiency test. The written test & computer proficiency test will be held on 07/O2/2O21.
The applicants must apply in the Standard Form addressed to "THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, MORIGAON with self attested copies of all testimonials such as Educational Qualification Certificates, RCCC training passed certificate, lncome & Asset Certificate in Annexure-l for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category, Age proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, and 4 (four) copies of recent passport size photographs in an envelope of size 25 CM X 11 CM to the Establishment of the "Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon" by 27th January 2021.