D.C. Office, Jorhat Recruitment 2021: 21 Vacancies for the Post of Mandal (Grade-III)
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Jorhat, Assam
Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Jorhat invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant post of Mandal (Grade-III) on a regular basis.
About the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Jorhat District
1. Mandal (Grade-III)
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 21
- Age Limit: 18 - 40 years.
- Eligibility: The candidate must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any central or state-recognized Boards. The candidate must have passed 6(Six) months of “Recorders Certificate Class Course” training from the Assam. The candidate must possess a 6(Six) months diploma/ certificate (both English/ Assamese) in computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 14,000-60,500/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Computer Test. Written Test will be held on 20th February 2021 from 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M.
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 13th February 2021 till 5 PM. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of all supporting documents, passport size photograph and signatures at the time of filling up the online application form.