D.C. Office Changlang, AP Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of District Resource Person
Job Location: Changlang, Arunachal Pradesh
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens to work as District Resource Person (one post) for Changlang District under the scheme PM Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PM FMEs) launched for a period of 5 years from 2020-21 to 2024-25 as a part of ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat’ Abhiyan. The Resource Person shall be engaged at the district for providing hand-holding support to the Micro Food Processing Enterprises.
About the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Changlang
1. District Resource Person
- Job Type: Counseling Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Diploma/Degree in Food Technology, Food Engineering from a reputed National/International University/Institute.
- 3-5 years of experience in providing consultancy service to food processing industries for technology up-graduation, new product development.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested candidate may submit their application on plain paper with supporting documents contact no. etc to the “DDI, office Changlang” on or before May 24, 2021. The application can also be emailed at “firstname.lastname@example.org”. The eligible candidate will be called for a walk-in interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.