Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) invites application from eligible candidates to be recruited as Assistant Software Engineers for its ongoing and upcoming projects.
About Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) is a Society set up by Ministry of Railways in July 1986. The Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) designs, develops, implements and maintains most of the important information systems of Indian Railways. A unique feature of CRIS is the collaboration by IT specialists read more…
- Assistant Software Engineers
- No. of Vacancies: 50
- Age Limit: 22 – 27 years.
- Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science). Candidates possessing a valid GATE 2019 Score in Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: 7th CPC Level 7 + DA and other Allowances.
The GATE 2019 Score would be considered for placing the candidates in order of merit.
All the candidates have to apply online through the official website of CRIS.