Cotton University Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for Librarian & Scientific Assistant
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Cotton University invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Non-Teaching vacancy i.e. Librarian and Scientific Assistant.
About the Cotton University
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 55 years.
- Eligibility: A Master’s Degree In Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed. At least ten years as a Librarian at any level in university Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/ Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years experience as a College Librarian. Evidence of Innovative library services, including the integration of ICT In a library. A Ph.D. Degree in library science/ information science/ documentation/ archives and manuscript-keeping.
- Work Experience: 10 years.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200/-
2. Scientific Assistant
- Job Type: Research Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 38 years.
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree in science from a recognized university with at least 55 percent marks or its equivalent in the CGPA scale.
- Work Experience: At least 5 years Of experience working in a laboratory In a government/ semi Government/ autonomous organization/ reputed private organization/ educational institute with computer skills.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 22,000-87,000/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by submitting their application in prescribed format along with all testimonials and payment challan to “The Register, Cotton University, MCB Building, Ground Floor, Panbazar, Guwahati” either by hand or by post on or before 8th September 2021. Candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 2000/- at the time of filling the online application form.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.