Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020: Vacancies for the Post of Deputy Manager
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) invites qualified engineers for filling up the vacant posts of Deputy Managers in the Department of Electronics and Information Technology on a Regular Basis.
About the Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a degree in Electronics/Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Work Experience: The candidate should have a minimum of seven years post qualification experience in Shipbuilding/ Ship Repair/ Heavy Engineering company & related Engineering companies/ Government Companies/Establishments Semi-Government Companies/Establishments.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-
- Job Type: IT Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have an Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
- Work Experience: The candidate should have a minimum of seven years post qualification experience in Shipbuilding/ Ship Repair/ Banks/ Government Establishments including Public Sector Undertakings/ Private Information Technology (IT) or Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) Companies/ Semi-Government Companies/Establishments/ Autonomous. Bodies
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 50,000- 1,60,000/-
The shortlisted candidates would be called for Personal Interview for the final selection of the post. They have to bring a photo identity proof (in original) like Aadhar, Driving Licence etc, print out of online job application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, and all original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc along with self-attested copies of these certificates, for verification.
Interested candidates have to apply through the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited on or before 30th June 2020. The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- at the time of filling the application form through online mode.