Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022: 1050 Vacancies for Management Trainee
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Coal India Limited (CIL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 1050 Management Trainee vacancy to work in CIL. Candidates will be selected based on their GATE 2022 score.
About the Coal India Limited
1. Management Trainee
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 1050
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Mining/ Civil/ Electronics & Telecommunication: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- System and EDP: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.
- Qualifying Marks: The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 2nd July 2022. candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 1180/- through online mode and have to upload scanned copies of their signature and passport-sized photograph at the time of filling the online application form.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2022). Based on the GATE-2022 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise in the ratio of 1:3 for further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores/Marks. Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2022 of Coal India Limited, GATE Scores/Marks of 2022 will only be valid and GATE Score/Marks of 2021 or prior to that is not valid.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.