CDFD Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Technical Associate (Computational)
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
CDFD, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, invites applications from Indian nationals for the post of Technical Associate (Computational) in a research project entitled “NATIONAL GENOMICS CORE” funded by DBT.
About the Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics
1. Technical Associate (Computational)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Eligibility: M Tech / M Sc or B Tech with two years experience or equivalent in Computer Science / Bioinformatics or a related discipline. Minimum 3 years experience (in addition to above qualification) of working in analysis of massively parallel DNA sequencing data.
- Work Experience: 02 years.
- Salary: Rs. 50,000-75,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will eb selected through an appropriate mode of selection as and when decided by the Authority.
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 1st January 2021.