CDAC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for the Post of Resident Engineer
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing invites online applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Resident Engineer on a regular basis. The appointment against the notified position is consolidated on contract basis for duration of 13 months at IT Training Centre abroad.
About the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
1. Resident Engineer
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 37 years.
- 1st Class B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of post-qualification work experience or
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 year of post qualification work experience or
- DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience or
- Masters in Technology (M. Tech.) / Master in Engineering (M.E) or
- Ph.D. in relevant domain
- Work Experience: 04 years.
- Salary: Rs. 34,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 7th June 2021. Candidates are also required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.