Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Darjeeling, West Bengal
Cantonment Board Lebong invites application from eligible candidates to fill up the vacancy for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) at their Office at Lebong, Darjeeling.
About the Cantonment Board Lebong
- Lower Division Clerk (L.D.C.)
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 18 – 25 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have class X passed with at least 50% marks from any Govt. recognized board or school.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs.54,000-24,200/-
Candidates will be selected for the post by the Cantonment Board Authority through a Written Exam and necessary Skill Test meant for the purpose.
Candidates will have to apply Online through the official website of the Board on or before 16 September 2019.