Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019: 540 Vacancies for the Post of Multi Skilled Worker
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Not mentioned/Multiple locations
Ministry of Defence, Government of India is recruiting male candidates to fill up the posts of Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static). Interested candidates having requisite qualification can apply for the post.
About the Border Roads Organisation
1. Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 540
- Age Limit: 18 - 25 years.
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent. Possessing a certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training. or Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations. (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records/Centres or similar establishment of Defence. Should qualify in proficiency test and physical tests in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Physical Efficiency Test, Practical Trade Test, Written Test as and when decided by the Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification are required to download the application form from the official website and send the duly filled form along with photostate copies of all the testimonials to "GREF CENTRE, DIGHI CAMP PUNE 411015" by 25th November 2019.