BEL Recruitment 2021: 04 Vacancies for the Post of Senior Engineer / E-III
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites for the posts of Senior Engineer E-III from experienced & competent engineering professionals having a strong background in the RF & Microwave domain for its newly setup “Product Development & Innovation Centre” (PDIC) at Bengaluru.
About the Bharat Electronics Limited
1. Senior Engineer / E-III
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 04
- Age Limit: 32 years.
- Eligibility: Full time B.E / B. Tech in Electronics or M.E / M. Tech in RF and Microwave design preceded by B.E/B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication). First Class for General/OBC candidates and Pass Class for ST/PwBD (Person with Benchmark Disability) candidates from an AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognized University.
- Work Experience:
- Minimum 4 years relevant post-qualification experience for candidates with B.E / B. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication /Telecommunication/Communication.
- Minimum 2 years relevant post-qualification experience for candidates with M.E /M. Tech in RF and Microwave design preceded by B.E/B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication).
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to download the application form from the official website and send the duly filled in application by post to the “Deputy General Manager (HR), Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC), Bharat Electronics Limited, Prof. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013, India” on or before 7th September 2021. Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 750/- towards application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test. The venue for the Written Test/ Interview will be Bengaluru.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.