Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of Business Correspondent Supervisor
Job Location: Sultanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Bank of Baroda invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant position of Business Correspondent Supervisor on a contractual basis initially for a period of 12 months.
About the Bank of Baroda
1. Business Correspondent Supervisor
- Job Type: Supervising Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 21 – 45 years.
- Eligibility: Minimum qualification should be graduate with computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet, etc.), however, qualifications like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed form to “The Regional Manager Bank of Baroda, Regional Office, Sultanpur Region, 591/01, Civil Lines, No.1 In front of PWD Guest House, Sultanpur- 228001” on or before 10th April 2021.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.