ASULMS, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2020: Vacancy for the Post of Community Organizer
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Dibrugarh, Assam
Applications are invited for qualified candidates for contractual engagement for the post of Community Organizer at City Mission Management Unit, Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society, Dibrugarh.
About the Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society
1. Community Organizer
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 23 - 35 years.
- Educational Qualification: Class 12th pass in any Discipline.
- Work Experience: Minimum 02 years of experience in working with a community on social development. Previous work experience in govt. sector preferable.
- Salary: Rs. 12,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and/or Personal Interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience are required to download the application form from the Official Website and send the duly filled application form along with 03 recent [passport sized photographs and self-attested copies of all the testimonials to the office of "City Mission Management Unit, Dibrugarh Municipal Board, Graham Bazar, P.O.-Dibrugarh, PIN-786001, Dibrugarh, Assam" on or before 26th March 2020.